domingo, 1 de mayo de 2011

Geek.


Hat: Zara - Sparkly tee: Zara sale - Plaid skirt: Somewhere in NYC - Bag: F21
OTK socks: Bershka - Heels: Thrifted


Today I decided to go with a more innocent look so I wore this knitted hat from zara, which I have loved ever since I first saw it! I can be a bit childish sometimes (: The skirt I bought on my trip to NYC & Washington about two years ago, I really wanna go back, it's such a beautiful place and perfect for fashion, besides you always find famous people there! I met Bono in front of the Metropolitan museum, even though I'm not really a big fan I still got a picture with him, so today I'm gonna show you some pics I took from my trip (:

(Notice how much I've changed two years from now 
haha)


(Just 'cause I'm SO cool)

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario