viernes, 29 de abril de 2011

Velvet & stripes



Hat: F21 - Telephone necklace: Pull&Bear - Striped shirt: Thrifted - Velvet skirt: Thrifted
Studded bag: Gift - Studded belt: Gift - Lace socks: F21 - Oxfords: Zara sale

Well helloo! This is the first time I wear these lace socks I ordered from F21, I had to think about how to wear them 'cause it can be easy to cross the line and look trashy with them, so I had to put my glasses and oxfords on, it's impossible to look trashy with those on haha, also an advantage of having short hair! I think it's hard to look too "hot" or "sexy" when you have a really short/odd haircut so you can pretty much wear anything (: And that's a good thing because I don't really like at all having a "sexy" look or whatever, I dress for myself not for other people.
The studded belt & bag were a gift from my grandma, isn't she the most awesome grandma ever? She also gave me some studded flats but sadly they were a little too small for my feet ):

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario