domingo, 15 de mayo de 2011

Sweet florals.






Glasses: Local store - Floral top: Thrifted - Skirt: Thrifted - Bag: F21
Yellow tights: F21 - Shoes: Zara

Hello everyone! Today was a nice sunny day so I had to wear something happy and colorful (:
I really like mixing prints so I tried this breezy floral top and a striped skirt, and to make it more interesting I decided to wear these yellow tights, I rarely wear them but I think it looks good.
The top and skirt were $1 each! Isn't that amazing? Of couse I had to do some modifications to the skirt but no big deal, just shorten it a little.
Next time I go thrifting I promise I'll take pics! I've been asked before where do I get my $1 clothes so I'll show you, it's a big and messy place haha, but it's totally worth it (:

1 comentario:

  1. The florals paired with those tights are flawless! I really really love your style! And I love 1 dollar items too! Although where I live they're one euro items... I'm always digging through 1 euro bins at vintage stores and buying way too many things. I'd comment on all of your photos if I could, I love 'em so much, but alas I should be gettin' to bed. I'm following you :)

    Cheers!
    --Megan//The Martian Tide

    ResponderEliminar