sábado, 23 de abril de 2011

Into the wild.



Turband: Mom's scarf - Shirt: Mom's - Sweater: Thrifted - Skirt: Pull&Bear -
Studded bag: Gift from grandma's - Fishnet tights: Thrifted - Leopard wedges: F21

So this is my first post! I guess I should write a little intro about me.
Well I'm Sonia and I'm currently studying something that would translate into artisanal product design, where you learn to design lamps, furniture, clothes, jewelry and other stuff like that, but my real dream is to become a fashion stylist and photographer, something that is kinda hard to do where I live.

About my style, well I really like to mix things up, someday I can dress all girly and feminine, others more punk-rock or geeky, etc. Most of my clothes are thrifted or from my mom's wardrobe, she's got great style, that's where I got it from ;) I also have a HUGE obsession with shoes, specially Jeffrey Campbell's, even though I don't have a single pair haha (: but I will someday!

Anyways this blog is going to be about my everyday outfits, things that inspire me, fashion related themes and maybe some of my work. And today's outfit was inspired by leopard! (I know, it's so hard to tell from the photos) Also the studs on my skirt and bag because I'm so badass (Yeah right) And I found these really adorable tights for $1! I love the bow detail in the back (:
I wore this to go out with my boyfriend for our 1 year anniversary, he is amazing, and also most of my photos you'll be seeing here are taken by him.
I'll really try to be a good blogger and post often and I'd love to know your thoughts and comments! (:

1 comentario: