miércoles, 27 de abril de 2011

Cobweb.


 Hat: F21 - Blouse: Thrifted - Heart locket: Gift - Crochet cardi: Thrifted
Shorts: Thrifted - Tights: Gift - Boots: Thrifted


So this is a little more different to what I'm used to wear but still I like how it turned out (:
This long vest/cardi was a great find ($1!) and it's pretty versatile 'cause I can also wear it as a dress with a bodycon underneath, now I'm not sure what "style" would this fit under haha but that's what's fun about experimenting with clothes, you'll never know what you get!
There are a lot of people who inspire my style, I remember maybe a little more than a year ago there was this girl on lookbook.nu, she had short hair like mine, but dark brown, pale skin and blue/green eyes, her style was a mix of a lot of things, from punk, goth to eclectic, all black to colorful, one day she posted that she was leaving and erasing her account, the reason was she was tired of the site and all the frivolous things, after that I never saw her again, then forgot about it.
What I didn't realized back then is that her style had a great impression on me, and when I wore this out her image just came back into my mind, specially because of the hat and haircut (which I didn't realized when I cut it but it was her same haircut) It's a shame I forgot about her name because she was such an inspiration for me, I think it's really amazing how we can be inspired by people who we don't really know, just by their style, and that's all because of sites like lookbook & chictopia, which in my opinion are part of a new chapter in fashion history and it's evolution, it's not about looking good but more about being different and not afraid to express ourselves through clothes. (:

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario