domingo, 8 de mayo de 2011

Harem.





Scarf as headband: Mom's - Bow tee: Pull & Bear sale - Harem pants: Zara sale
Oxfords: Zara sale

Sparkly harem pants. You cannot beat that. Seriously.
I got these pants on the last zara sale, they were only $10! And there was a whole rack of them, it's like people just walked past them without noticing how awesome they are! Well that's good for me though 'cause I'm pretty sure I won't see anyone else wearing them here.
I decided to go a little androgynous, keep it simple and cool, so I went for this relaxed grey shirt and my favorite oxfords or how I call them my "man shoes". I really enjoyed wearing this, extremely comfy, I'm starting to love pants again, I used to hate them and only wore skirts and dresses haha, I wanna get more pants, except jeans though! You'll NEVER catch me in those.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario